Having a hard time on how to dress-up this weekend? Then let me tell you some tips.
- A rugby shirt is the most masculine thing a man can wear.
- Hemp clothes are great
- Small holes in jeans? Kind of cool.
- If you’re buying off the rack take the time to have the suit adjusted.
- White and light blue cotton dress shirts are the backbone to a sharp wardrobe.
- Keep it simple with and stick to fitted jeans in a dark color, sansfading or rips.
- If you’ve never owned really good shoes before, brace yourself and get ready to pay a significant amount of money for well-made, classicfootwear.
- Take care of your clothes. That means using good hangers for your suits, shoe trees for your shoes, and a little tender loving care with the washing machine.
- Out of budget? Check this out: http://www.tbdress.com/Cheap-Mens-Tops-105417/
- Well cut and classically styled trousers will make you look a little sharper at social occasions than jeans.
Here are some of my favorite tops so far..
They have the best suits so far that i must say easy to work with or easy to pair with.
Remember to keep it simple and be yourself. Goodluck!